Business strategy sessions for female founders
Need to talk business strategy with someone who gets it?
It’s not that you don’t know what you’re doing, it’s that you need someone to bounce ideas off, brainstorm with, reign you in or push you forward.
When you’re planning something exciting, redefining your strategy, or preparing for a launch or campaign, a 1:1 session with a like-minded business woman will give you the boost you need to succeed.
Hi, I’m Claire Grace
I’m the founder and CEO of The Assistant Quarters, a support service that handles business management, admin, and social media for busy female founders.
I’ve been in business since early 2017, when I launched The Assistant Quarters and upgraded my skills through the Digital Mums programme. Prior to that, I worked at Santander for 15 years, firstly as a Project Manager, and then as an Executive Assistant managing a remote team of 10.
I now have my own growing team of virtual associates who help me deliver a flexible service to busy business owners like you.
Book a business strategy session and take that next big step towards your goals
Power Hour60 Minutes
- Want to pick my brains or get advice on a particular topic?
- Perhaps you’re thinking of launching your own business or starting a new side hustle? Or maybe you’re considering expanding your team but you’re not quite sure how to go about it? Maybe you’re not sure how to get started with outsourcing and you need advice on hiring a VA?
- Tap into my experience with a virtual coffee chat on Zoom or Skype. I’ll answer any questions you have and point you in the direction of further support. There’s a lot we can cover in a Power Hour!
– A short pre-call questionnaire to help us both prepare
– A post-call email to provide any links or free resources mentioned on the call
– A recording of the call so you can watch it back
Claire was calm, clear and professional. She understood where I was in my business and pulled together a plan that suited my timescales and budget
Book your strategy session
Get out of your own head and ask for help where you need it. Preparation is the key to success.
Get in touch to arrange your call
or email email@example.com